Consulting Personnel – The following specialist relationships are maintained into 2020
- Chemistry: Dr S Acey (former senior head of R&D at Dow Corning); Dr N Shah (Imperial College, London); Dr A West (University of Coventry).
- Ultrasonics: Dr D Bates of Bubbletech S.A. Zurich
- Business analysis: G Brown – Deanham Consultancy.
- Business Development: Dr J-M Bassett Chem4chem, Amsterdam.
R & D – ‘Development of a process to valorise Lignin’ – A PhD project co-sponsored by Scottish Forestry with Eva Steele, PhD Student, a recent graduate of Biological Sciences from Edinburgh University. First steps have been to analyse the lignin produced from the Oak trials in 2019. Once PP#2 is commissioned we will be working with Sitka Spruce provided by Scottish Forestry and looking at ways to valorise the lignin being produced. A key initiative to producing high value, marketable lignin.
Current Objectives – We are actively looking for strategic investors and partners to scale up the technology to a demonstrator plant. For chemicals companies interested in our products, we have product samples available for sampling if required. Please get in touch and set up a meeting if you want to find out more about our technology and development strategy.
Where to Find us – We will be at the following conferences in Q1 2020, please reach out to arrange a meeting.
- IBioIC in Glasgow January 2020. – Attending Miranda Lindsay-Fynn
- European Chemistry Partnering – We will be attending and have been invited to pitch in the circular Economy Pitch session by Clariant, a key player in producing Bio-Plastics, in Frankfurt February 2020 – Attending Miranda Lindsay-Fynn
- Bioket – 10-12 March 2020 Strasbourg, France – Attending Jean-Marie Bassett